Collect Stamps and Get Rs.251
Google Pay Diwali Offer – In this festival season Google Pay is offering there users with free Rs.251 and a chance to win Rs.1 lakh as a part of it’s Diwali collect stamps and earn offer.
This offer is almost available to everyone around India and if this offer is not showing on your Google Pay app or you don’t have the app you can install the latest version of app by clicking here.
What is Offer:
In this offer you have to scan a diya or rangoli around you using Diwali scanner and collect all the five stamps so you can get instant Rs.251 at you UPI account and you will also get a chance to win Rs.1 Lakh also. This offer is valid till 31st October 2019 which means you have to collect all the stamps before the offer period.
How to get this Offer:
- Open your Google Pay app.
2. Scroll down to promotions menu there a diya will appear click on it.
Note: If the diya is not appearing please try updating your app.
3. Now you have to collect all the five stamps only one each which are:
Methods to collect stamps
4. Method 1- Click on the Diwali scanner icon appearing in the offer page and scan a diya or rangoli.
Hint: You don’t need a real diya or rangoli you can scan photo too.
Method 2- Click on the gift option that will be appearing somwhere in the top use it to gift a stamp to your friend and get a stamp.
Method 3- Request a stamp you don’t have from your friends by clicking on the request.
Method 4- Send Rs.35 or more to your friends and you will get a stamp each time you send it to a unique friend. (Coming soon)
5. Now when you will collect all the five stamp Google will credit Rs.251 to your account.
Note: You can’t collect all the stamps in just one day so be patience and try scanning the next day to get a new stamp.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid only till 31st October 2019.
- Your reward will appear on reward menu.
- You can collect 15 stamps per day.
- You can only win maximum one prize only.
- This offer is not for the resident of Tamil Nadu.
- You can collect only 1 unique stamp from sending money to your friends.
- You are not eligible for the offer if you have earned maximum of Rs.9000 as rewards from Google Pay.
Also Read :-
5 thoughts on “Google Pay Diwali Offer – Collect Stamps and Get Rs.251”
Tried a lot Bro still didn’t get.Can Someone(only if you have more) Please gift me a Flower or Rangoli
I’m looking for Flower, Rangoli stamps, do you have them with you? https://gpay.app.goo.gl/Kjo1fe
Ok bro I have just gifted you flower stamp and to get a ragoli try doing a recharge on your mobile or DTH or pay bills using Google Pay.
Thanks a lot Bro.
Bro I tried all recharging options multiple times but always getting other stamps but not a single rangoli.Can you please provide me a Rangoli
I’m looking for the Rangoli stamp, do you have it with you? https://gpay.app.goo.gl/T6UjiS
Sorry it’s rare, i was having only one.